Friday, May 11, 2012

Request to Congresswoman Lois Capps


May 11, 2012



Honorable Congresswoman Lois Capps,

1411 Marsh Street, Suite 205

San Luis Obispo, CA 93401



Re: Eradication of Hospital Associated Infections(HAI) in our Veteran's hospitals



Dear Congresswoman Capps,



 As I was voting last night I noticed your name on my ballet. Although my efforts to eradicate HAIs from our Veteran's Hospitals are apolitical to date I have restricted my efforts to my elected office holders and committee chairs.

 Fortunately, as a nurse, I will not have to bring you up to speed on the efforts by thousands of professionals nation wide, but, should you become my representative I would humbly ask for your support for all of those who have accomplished so much, both in the private and public sector. If you or your staff have time my interests are clearly spelled out in my blog. Our greatest need today is support for President Obama's budget for the N.H.S.N. under the C.D.C.

 Hopefully you will have patience with my efforts to develop my advocacy and my interest in supporting those who help others, including yourself, in an effort to rid our Veteran's Hospitals and perhaps every medical facility in the great country we live in of HAIs.

 Once again, thank you for your time and potential interest and above all, "welcome to Paso"!



Respectfully,                                                http://h-a-i-5.blogspot.com/



Michael H. Slavinski





Cc:                                                                                                             



The Honorable United States President Barack Obama

      

 The Honorable United States Senator Barbara Boxer



The Honorable United States Senator Dianne Feinstein



Ms. Pam Kehaly

President, Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield




No comments:

Post a Comment