Saturday, June 16, 2012

Plain english, "THE MOVIE"



Just a quick note, the mention of the need of the Chief Executive Officer's participation in the fight against H.A.I. in this video, again, we are back to Edwards Deming, “Quality starts from the top”, no matter what part of the planet you are on, I did not have to explain why my advocacy runs through the Oval Office to the statisticians up in the S.F. Bay area, thank you for watching and “thank you” for all that you do! I do believe we are at the "action" part of the P.D.C.A. (plan, do, check, action) wheel, I would really like to see the first certificate given out for a "V.A.P. Free" medical facility sometime in the near future!
 The enclosed video has a happy, uplifting ending, my "observers" deserve nothing less. The fact that the narrative and the story totally contradict one another is a bit odd, the ending is happy but the "statistics" at the hospital took a big hit, the narrative is the best description of how the influence of Edwards Deming has made our world more efficient, in the case of health care, increased safety and affordability.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIsBB6TmZvA


 You have to be careful in this business not to let emotion cloud what you are seeing, in this case, in my opinion, both messages are important but remember that might be mom, dad or even you in there needlessly suffering. The narrative did not address the cost of H.A.I. both in lives and money but it does, very effectively, address that fact that Glen is not a "statistic", he is just like you and me, in my opinion!

hai-five,

Michael Slavinski






"Tippy-tap" hand washing station, via United States Peace Corps "they get it"!

No comments:

Post a Comment