Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Join the Parade, Tempelton, CA, July Fourth, 2012

Back to the basics, hopefully everyone had a relaxing Fourth of July, 2012. For those of you who do not live in a small town, well, here is why we do and it seems the parade was pretty much dedicated to our Veterans, as this advocacy for the eradication of Hospital Associated Infections (HAI) in our Veteran's Hospital is as well!
 O.K., "way off task", not so fast, half way through the parade the Honorable California State Assemblymember Bill Monning, Chair, Committee on Health Care, rolls by, "rewind", really!
 You will see Assemblymember Monning and the California Committee on Health Care addressed several times in my blog for what I have learned is that all efforts accross the nation are watching for "best practices" to be developed at the state level as in the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and our advocacy is just getting to know those people but for some reason all of those people know me, there is a "parade" of them on my Linked In site, "hello and we are all counting on your efforts"!
 Trust me, stranger things have happend in this project, the first time I saw the Honorable Assemblymember Kacho Achadjian was at a fundraiser put on by the Madonna family for a local women's shelter, the Honorable Assemblymember was walking down the catwalk in a dress, I did not have the courage to address Hospital Associated Infections (HAI) at that time but my efforts are improving somewhat, I did stop the parade today to introduce myself to the Honorable Assemblymember Monning!
 It all comes down to some profound knowledge I learned from Ms. Pam Kehaly, President, Anthem Blue Cross, "have fun", so, here it is:


(just double click on one of the photos and the gallery will open up, I think I got most of the bugs out of it that my limited communication skills could find but as usual, let me know if you see any "oppertunity for improvement")


On the way to find a seat, the horse says "Semper Fi" on it's neck with animal friendly hair spray!
The beginning!

Camp Roberts is just to the north of us and a lot of local kids are in Afganistan!

Lots of little ones out for the parade!
History!
Youth, male type
Youth, female type!

Farm kids!

Jackass x 2, really!



The end, Lynne at Castoro Cellars enjoyiung lunch!



People who care!



The farmer!

The Band!

                                       The Honorable Assemblymember  William W. Monning!

Bikers, female type!


Me stopping the parade for the photo opertunity, there is a first time for everything!


Ryan's crew!

Have a nice day and "thank you!"


No comments:

Post a Comment